ЭЛЕКТРОННАЯ БИБЛИОТЕКА КОАПП
и др. литературы.
1. If you have to ask, you are not entitled to know.
2. If you don't like the answer, you should not have asked
3. When all else fails, read the instructions.
4. When in
a. doubt - mumble
b. trouble - delegate
c. charge - ponder
5. When the weight of the paperwork, equals the weight of the
equipment, the equipment will work
6. After adding two weeks for unexpected delays, add two more
for the unexpected unexpected delays
7. It does not matter if you fall down, as long as you pick
up something from the floor when you get up
8. You are not drunk if you can lie on the floor without
9. There is never time to do it right, but always time to do
10. It works better if you plug it in
11. Only Robinson Crusoe had every thing done by Friday
12. Never admit anything
Never regret anything
Whatever it is, you are not responsible